I've overheard all these things during the past week either at:
Latte Da Coffee Shop
my house (or yours)
1. Does this camo come in Pink?
2. How's your Mama and Daddy?
3. My Daddy gave me these pearls when I was little.
4. Don't use the dark meat in your chicken salad. They'll discuss you.
5. Save me some toilet paper rolls - I've gotta teach Sunday School this week.
6. I'm fixin' to make some sausage balls.
7. I'm fixin' my hair cause I'm fixin' to go to Wednesday night dinner.
8. The Piggly Wiggly deli fixes fried okra on Tuesdays.
9. Take this iced tea out to Maw Maw on the front porch.
10. Can y'all monogram a dog collar?
11. How can I already be out of hairspray?
12. It's in the top of the chester drawers.
13. I'm all stove up.
14. I left my casserole dish in the fellowship hall.
15. She didn't even bother to put the KFC on her own plate.
17. I've gotta stop at Greer's and pick up juice for communion.
18. This humidity's makin' my hair flop over.
19. That is so tacky.
20. My nails are wet. I can't even mash the buttons on my phone.
21. Dang it, I need new hot rollers.
22. It's okay, Jesus drank wine.
23. Quick! Shoot it!
Have you recently said any of these things?
Well, perhaps it was you I overheard, bless your heart!
See this story and other great ideas on Coastal Charm, French Country Cottage, At The Picket Fence and Savvy Southern Style.