Taking into consideration our early start with only a few (cherished) readers, we've used sophisticated, scientific calculations to reveal the top posts of the year. A dartboard may or may not have been used.
The Christmas posts all went off the charts with the stories about Elvis is In The Manger and Ann's Gift! But other than the Christmas posts, here are the reader's top 10 for 2012. Thanks for sharing Fairhope Supply Co. with your friends, and stay tuned for good things in 2013!
10. Orange You Glad We Live Here?
9. Peanuts and a Bible Story
8. Inside the Brown Pocketbook
7. A Veteran's Day Story
6. Middle School Makes Us Smile
5. The Perfectly Picked Pecan
4. Southern Hair vs. Humidity
3. What Kind of Mother Doesn't Fry Okra
2. I Need A Southern Siri
And at the #1 Spot for the year is . . .
1. 23 Southern Sayings
Here's to another fun year in Fairhope!